Regional Horizons- 4Q Issue is now available!
Friday, January 06, 2012
Posted by: Admin
This issue features:
- A look at the year ahead from incoming RAA Chairman Dan Garton noting despite future challenges the regional airline industry continues to show its resilience to overcome all odds.
- Special report on how various suppliers are working with regional airlines to manage maintenance costs of their aircraft fleet.
- Coverage of the AAAE/RAA Airport and Regional Airline Executive Summit in Memphis, December 5-7. 2011. Click here to view videos of selected speakers.
- Updated Industry Statistics from OAG/UBM Aviation includes 2011 data.
- Announcement of an RAA-led Washington, DC Fly-In this spring.
- Analysis of future pilot supply issues by RAA operations and safety executives.