Attn: 2016 Exhibitors- Make the most of your RAA membership & Sign up today!
As the only trade-show dedicated to the regional airline industry, RAA provides Exhibitors* an opportunity to speak directly to the purchasing agents from RAA member airlines. The Purchasing Forum is the highlight of the week for most of our Exhibitors.
*Exhibitors must be a paid Associate Member in good standing
Purchasing Forum Form- please fill out and submit electronically
For a list of airlines invited to participate, please refer to the list of RAA member airlines here.
Airlines expected to participate:
Trans States Purchasing
The RAA Associate Member Council (AMC) again offers this exclusive forum for convention exhibitors to promote their products and services in a personalized format to airline and select OEM purchasing representatives. On Thursday, May 12, between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM, RAA Associate Members who are exhibiting can request up to six, 10-minute meetings in the Exhibit Hall. A limited number of in-booth visits will be scheduled on Wednesday, May 11. No exhibitor will have more than 2 in-booth meetings on Wednesday, May 11. Don't miss out on this opportunity to sit down with decision makers from North America’s regional airlines. All RAA member airlines are invited to attend.
**Purchasing Forum Guidelines
- Meeting requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. RAA will “date stamp” all materials received to facilitate the process. Only registration forms received with completed contracts and exhibitor fees will be considered “received” by RAA. Associate Member Dues must be paid before your application will be considered. First-time exhibitors taking advantage of the promo that waives the membership requirement will NOT be eligible to participate in the Purchasing Forum unless they become members.
- No more than two persons from each exhibitor may participate on behalf of your company in the airline/vendor meetings.
- The RAA Associate Member Council representative will assign each registered exhibitor at least three (3)
10-minute meeting slots on Thursday, May 12. Time permitting, a limited number of in-booth visits from purchasing agents will take place on Wednesday (May 11) afternoon between 3-5:00 pm. The time slots will be assigned at the discretion of the Associate Member Council.
- All notifications will be made via e-mail.
- Dress code for the Convention and the RAA Purchasing Forum is business casual.
What is the RAA Purchasing Forum? One-on-one, 10-minute meetings with airline purchasing decision makers either during specified Exhibit Hall hours (in-booth visit) on Wednesday, May 11 or during the Purchasing Forum on Thursday morning, May 12.
Is my company eligible to participate? Participation is limited to RAA exhibitors who are also Associate Members in good standing. Exhibitors who are taking advantage of the first year promotion that allows a company to exhibit without joining RAA are not eligible.
How do I know if the airlines I want to meet with are actually participating? All RAA member airlines are invited to participate. If a particular airline is in great demand, we will reach out and invite that airline to send more representatives. However, RAA cannot guarantee that all requests will end in confirmed meetings.
When will our appointments/meeting request confirmations be sent to us? All appointments will be emailed out the last week of April or the first week of May. Appointments will be sent out from Jerry Schumacher.
Longtime RAA member and Purchasing Forum founder, Jerry Schumacher graciously runs this part of the RAA show each year. Please contact him with questions about the Purchasing Forum.
U. S. Technical
Aviation Products Services,
Engineering & Certification
2461 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Suite 105
Fullerton Ca 92831 USA