Exhibitors will receive a notice when forms may be submitted.
As the only trade-show dedicated to the regional airline industry, RAA provides Exhibitors* an opportunity to speak directly to the purchasing agents from RAA member airlines. The Purchasing Forum is the highlight of the week for most of our Exhibitors.
*Exhibitors must be a paid Associate Member in good standing
Purchasing Forum Form- please fill out and submit electronically
For a list of airlines invited to participate, please refer to the list of RAA member airlines here.
Confirmed airlines participating in the Purchasing Forum (as of 4/10):
One-on-one, 10-minute meetings with airline purchasing decision makers – sign up now!
The RAA Associate Member Council (AMC) again offers this exclusive forum for convention exhibitors to promote their products and services in a personalized format to airline and select OEM purchasing representatives. On Thursday, May 14, between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM, RAA Associate Members who are exhibiting can request up to six, 10-minute meetings in the Exhibit Hall. A limited number of in-booth visits will be scheduled on Wednesday, May 13. No exhibitor will have more than 2 in-booth meetings on Wednesday, May 13. Don't miss out on this opportunity to sit down with decision makers from North America’s regional airlines. All RAA member airlines are invited to attend.
**Purchasing Forum Guidelines
- Meeting requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. RAA will “date stamp” all materials received to facilitate the process. Only registration forms received with completed contracts and exhibitor fees will be considered “received” by RAA. Associate Member Dues must be paid before your application will be considered. First-time exhibitors taking advantage of the promo that waives the membership requirement will NOT be eligible to participate in the Purchasing Forum unless they become members.
- No more than two persons from each exhibitor may participate on behalf of your company in the airline/vendor meetings.
- The RAA Associate Member Council will assign each registered exhibitor at least three (3)
10-minute meeting slots on Thursday, May 14. Time permitting, a limited number of in-booth visits from purchasing agents will take place on Wednesday (May 13) afternoon between 3-5:00 pm. The time slots will be assigned at the discretion of the Associate Member Council.
- All notifications will be made via e-mail.
- Dress code for the Convention and the RAA Purchasing Forum is business casual.