Join RAA in helping future airline professionals through the RAA Silent Auction. All proceeds from the silent auction go to the RAA Scholarship Program, which provides financial support for those who are studying for a career in the airline industry. The RAA Silent Auction will be held in the Music City Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee from September 5-6, 2019.
100 percent of the funds raised through the silent auction go toward the scholarship program, and last year, RAA presented four $4,000 checks to students. Please consider donating an item to this year’s silent auction. Take a look below at items that have been donated to past silent auctions – and you can always come up with another creative idea!
If you would like to donate to the silent auction, please click here to let us know what you will be donating.
Suggested items include:
- Model Aircraft
- Aviation Interests Found on Ebay or Other Sites
- Plane Ticket Vouchers
- Branded Shirts
- Golf Equipment / Golf Rounds
- Tickets to Musicals and Sporting Events
- Travel and Technology Accessories
- Gift Baskets
- Hotel Nights
- Vacation packages, tours and/or theme park tickets
- Vacation home rentals
- YETI coolers
- Artistic items crafted from airplane components
- Airline tickets
- iPads, GoPros and other popular consumer electronics
- Tools and roll-away tool boxes
- Throwback / vintage sports jerseys
- Leather Jacket
- Gift cards (Amex, Apple, Amazon, etc.)
- Large Lego play sets